Friday 17 August 2012

Cashmere

I found an old cashmere jumper at the bottom of my wardrobe. I forgot how comfortable and wonderful it is. I got it years ago in a vintage shop for £2.50 and it really has served me well.










I'm wearing it with a charity shop shirt, Topshop jeans and Underground creepers.

I just bought myself a new remote shutter for my camera. I haven't figured out how to hide it effectively in photos yet (see last picture) but it sure does make taking outfit photos a hell of a lot easier! I still don't own a tripod, I'll probably need to invest in one soon. Balancing my heavy camera on the top of a wall isn't really an ideal situation.

In other news, I've teamed up with KARMALOOP.com to offer you guys 20% off your first order! All you need to do is enter the Rep Code 'horriblelauren' at checkout to receive discount. You can also use it at Brick Harbor and PLNDR. I have an outfit post with a dress from Karmaloop coming up soon so keep posted guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment