Wednesday 28 March 2012

Don't let it form us.

I'm feeling good today. Apparently it's the hottest day of the year so far today, and it's absolutely glorious. I've spent the day knitting and painting and painting on my knitting. 

I got these tights from Romwe.com and aren't they just fab! I feel really cool when I wear them, especially with my Jeffrey Campbell Back Offs. This is their first appearance with me wearing them on my blog!




I'm also wearing a Dahlia dress I bought about two years ago.

This morning I set up a WhatIWear account. So like me or hype me or wow me or love me or whatever you do on this one.

I also got a new Twitter. I really don't understand this site at all so any help would be greatly appreciated! Follow me please because I only have one friend on it. And I'll follow you back too!

(okay, needy popularity pleas over now)

No comments:

Post a Comment